Fully Alive in Christ - Part 1






Like a butterfly our spiritual journey begins the moment we are conceived in the mind of God,  (egg) and continues on as make our entry into into this world as babes (larvae - feeding and growth stage).  Through the next years, we becomes familiar with the world system and longing for something more (pupa).  And at rebirth (caterpillar) we are revealed as beautiful new creatures in Christ. And our spiritual journey continues as we continue on a path to become fully alive in Christ!  We know that the journey will be always before us, challenging, and God lead!  



Phillipians 3:12 Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me.

Matthew 7: 13“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 

Hebrews 3:1 Therefore, holy brothers and sisters, who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on Jesus, whom we acknowledge as our apostle and high priest.

Phillipians 2: 12:13Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose. 


We have been created to have a home. The Father has an eternal home for us. Our home is not on this earth, as scripture makes it clear,  we are aliens of this world. Everything begins and ends with the Father.

But many of us our are addicted to the love of the law, rather then addicted to the law of love.
Some of us can receive counselling for years, but not see  change.  Some of us can be touched by Holy Spirit in dramatic ways and yet we get up, dust our selves of and stagger out of the room, unchanged.  I have wondered 'how can this be'?  The God of creation reaches out to us and we shake it off? 

Perhaps it is because we don't understand 'sonship'?  The Father wants us to be touched by His love, and He wants to change our hearts so that we would have the heart of a son or the heart of a daughter.


John 14:10-12 Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.  Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves.

The curse of fatherlessness is a crisis throughout out the world. 

Click here to read more on the fatherless generation:


God wants us to know that he is a good Father, a very, very good Father.  We can know in our head that God is our Father, but do we live in that reality?  Our homes should a sanctuary, where we can feel safe, valued, loved, understood, secure, affirmed encouraged and accepted..…a place to run to.  But sadly,  not many people live like this. 

God the Father wants His children back and earthly fathers have a big part in redeeming the name and role of fatherhood.


Click here to read about the call to fathers:





John 14:2 In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you.


Our heavenly Father is a full time Father. Fathering is who He is, Fathering is His essence. We have access to the Love of the Father 24/7. Perfect, pure, life changing and powerful Love!


1st John 3: 1-2 See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him. 
To be continued.......


Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on Turning 65!

God is on the Move in Ghana!

Celebrating Easter Sunday in Grand Forks - The Journey to Healing