The Power is On!




"I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me will come one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not fit to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire." Matt 3:11
The RIVER OF LIFE CHURCH located near the mountains in the Gimpo area,  is a vibrant community  of mature believers.  Pastor Kim has a burning desire to welcome the  Holy Spirit into their  gatherings, and to see each one touched and changed by His Presence!  It was in this 'expectant' spiritual atmosphere, that we began the BEYOND FREEDOM seminar, and it seemed as if Holy Spirit was waiting at the venue before anyone arrived.  He moved so quickly and powerfully that within minutes many, many people were healed physically, emotionally and spiritually.  Exhilerating and exhausting at the same time, but nothing an espresso at the Road Coffee house could not take care of! 

Its always a pleasure to visit the YWAM 24//7 HOUSE OF PRAYER in Seoul, and I spent three days with Mrs. Min and her Team of Intercessors. The students were hungry for more of Him - what an honour to speak with share with such keen students about the Restoration of the End-Time Bride! 

By now I was buzzing with anticipation as I travelled to Daejeon to minister with Pastor Kwang at  the KALAM METHODIST CHURCH in Daejeon. We experienced 4 days of powerful meetings and it truly felt like revival was about to break loose at any moment. Meeting after meeting His Power was like a firestorm, burning through the place. within just moments of the meetings beginning, over 700 people would be overcome with His power and Presence, and healings, deliverances, visions, tongues, prophecy, gold dust, oil refreshing, and other manifestations would appear in abundance!  Each night, in my room, I would ask the Lord, 'what do you want me to do, now?'  I didn't want to leave this place of outpouring - Jan was ready and eager to join me and we were prepared to stay 'until'.  But it was not to be.  On the final night, I was awoken with the word "collaborate!"  And I knew in my heart that I had my answer and the time was not yet.  (more on that later)

My trip was now drawing to a close and it was time to travel down to Iksan by the fast train to the IKSAN RETREAT CENTRE for World Missions. Pastor Min and his wife have dedicated this large acreage and centre to the Kingdom of God. With guest house accommodation for over 100, dining room and Chapel it is a perfect set-up for youth retreats all year round as well as special conferences and seminars.  On our final day of ministry Pastor Min shared his heart that he would like to dedicate the centre to focus on becoming a centre for Healing.  His request was to become a satellite location for  'Healing Gate Ministries International'.   I was so honoured to welcome this COLLABORATION of Ministries!   I will be travelling back in August to hold a teaching and training time for the official start up of  the Healing Rooms, followed in November by a Healing Conference!  

I have ministering in South Korea for over 8 years now and this trip was probably one of the most powerful demonstrations of Holy Spirit power and Presence that I have ever experienced!  Watch for more collaboration of churches, para-churches, ministries, young and old, traditional, and progressive, and we will see the outpourings move into the streets and the promised revival will come to the nation!

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on Turning 65!

God is on the Move in Ghana!

Celebrating Easter Sunday in Grand Forks - The Journey to Healing